Thursday, May 31, 2007

Come Like the Fall


Hey all,

My cousin Tim has just released a CD entitled “Come Like the Fall.” Tim is one of my closest friends, even though we don’t get to see each other very often. I mean, he was the Best Man at our wedding, and the fact that he has finally released some music thrills me. Anyway, check him out…and buy the CD if you want, I’m sure it will bless you…

The song "Take Me" is amazing and touches me everytime I listen to it.

Find him at www.timsuel.com or to listen to samples, check out: www.independentbands.com/cd/timsuel/comelikethefall.html

Cheers,
Jason

1 comment:

The Suels said...

Well, you guys have inspired me to start a family blog!! We think of you guys alot and really enjoy keeping up with you through email and your blog stuff.

Chris